Tuesday, March 23, 2010

The Beginning

Wow, had to give making my own blog a try. This is going to be an interesting experience I think.

The purpose of this blog is to expand my scrapbooking and paper craft experience and share my thoughts on the subject with anyone willing to listen. One issue I have with the scrapbooking world of today is that there are no scrapbook companies that focus on the darker side of scrapbooking. Goth, punk, emo...there are many that fall outside the box of the regular scrapbooking world. I want to showcase products, embellishments, and layouts that have an edge to them. Could mean anything from distressed to vintage and gothic to punk. I want to look at artists that create layouts and crafts that are different than the norm. The most important thing to remember is to have fun and explore the unexpected.

No comments:

Post a Comment