Thursday, April 10, 2014

Simply Challenged Challenge ~April ~ Anything Goes!

Hello, everyone! I hope you are all finding yourselves well. Me, I am venturing into new areas of the craft world. I finally took the plunge and became a vendor at a fair! I'll make sure to write a post all about it very soon. Now, on to business!


Today is the start of a new challenge over at SCC. So make sure to stop by and check out all the creations from the DT and the winners from the last challenge.








This month's challenge is Anything Goes and we girls at Simply Challenged Challenges used images from the 4th of July Betties for this.

Here is my card using BBQutie Betty.

I used some bright papers and a butterfly border punch to give this card a summer feel. What do you think? Did I pull it off?

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment: