Saturday, April 19, 2014

SBS Showcase ~April Showers Rio and Toots~


Hello, everyone! Today I am here to show off an image from the Rio and Toots line: April Showers Rio and Toots!

These two are such cute pals and this image is my favorite out of the collection because of their adorable rain gear. What do you think? Here is a card I made with them. I hope you like it!

For this card, featuring April Showers Rio and Toots, I used some Webster's Pages Papers and dark green card stock. I colored the image with Copics and used a neon yellow gel pen to create some dots on the edges of the card. I took this picture while I was in my booth at a craft fair and not soon after, this card was sold! Yay!
 
Thank you for stopping by and visiting me!

1 comment:

  1. Makes me want to break out my rain gear and go jump in puddles, so stinkin' cute!

    ReplyDelete