Tuesday, November 5, 2013

SCC Challenge! November 5 ~Fall Colors~

Hello, everyone! After a month of no challenges, here is the first November challenge at Simply Challenged Challenges! I don't know about where you live but here, it is just barely cooling off any. I am SO ready for fall! It's my favorite season and it just hasn't felt at all like the holidays are creeping up. I am hoping this challenge and some holiday creating will change all that! :) 

Fall Colors Challenge
Colors: Spice, Turquoise, Cream. You must use these 3 colors in your project, 
you may use other colors also ...
you MUST use an SBS image for a chance at the prize. 

The DT will be using the Teen Scene Dragon Pet Collection. 

Here is my creation for this challenge, using the image Christian and Spitfire.

  
I used an older DCWV stack that I had in my stash that fit the color scheme. Then matted the papers in black to make them pop a bit. I also added some Liquid Pearls to add a little shine.
Make sure to stop by the other DT and Guest DT blogs, to check out what they've created!
 

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Spitfire looks like he is made of ice and the streaks of fire are amazing too so this screams "fire and ice" to me, just stunning colouring!

    ReplyDelete