Monday, June 24, 2013

Creative Creations Challenge #13 - Shaped Cards

Hello, everyone! Time for another challenge from Creative Creations! This challenge is to create shaped cards; no squares or rectangles allowed! Now I know how easy it is to get in a rut when creating, so take this time to see what fun shapes your cards can take. Check out the ones the DT created over on the CCC Blog and start those creative juices flowing. Also, stop by to check the new additions to the Design Team, past winners of challenges, and what prizes the sponsor (The Paper Nest Dolls) is offering!

Here is my shaped card:

Squeeky Clean Card. The image is Bubble Bat Ellie. She is just darling! She is colored with Copics. I created the soap bottle with my Cricut Expression and the Paper Dolls cartridge. I used some pink ink with a couple of heart stamps to make a pattern in the middle, and added perfect pearls around it. I created the bubble with craft plastic, alcohol inks, and Glossy Accents.

Thanks for stopping by! ~xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment