Friday, November 11, 2011

Punky Scraps Challenge 34

Hello, all! It's Friday...which means there is a new challenge posted at Punky Scraps. This week it's a sketch challenge. I had a lot of fun with this sketch and hope some of you will use it for inspiration on one of you projects! Here is the sketch and the layout I created with it:

Punky Scraps Challenge 34 Sketch.

Autumn Layout. I turned the sketch on its side and created a LO using fall colors and leaves. I used my Cricut Expression to cut out all the leaves and inked them up with coordinating Distress Inks. The flourishes are handmade with acrylic and liquid pearls. The papers are from GCD and The Paper Studio. The photo is one I took on an autumn family outing that we had while we still lived in Wisconsin. The horse was pulling a wagon for an apple orchard tour.

Make sure to stop by Punky Scraps to view all the other wonderful pages inspired by the above sketch!
post signature

3 comments:

  1. This is so beautiful, Celina! I love the colors and leaves....but the pearly flourish really does it for me. love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautifully done! You are a master of perfect pearls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous LO Celina and I love the way that red runds through the design. Stunning xxxx

    ReplyDelete