Saturday, September 17, 2011

Punky Scraps Challenge 28

Hello, all! I am a day late in posting this. So sorry but I've been cleaning up a storm in preparation for my husband's visit for 2 weeks from Iraq and my mind has been in chaos. As you know, I am a Punky Rebel over at Punky Scraps and I can tell you the challenges over there are so much fun! I hope that you will stop by and participate in them!

Here is Challenge 28(and remember you have until the end of the month to submit for any of the three challenges in the month):

Sketchy time here at Punky Scraps...here is your sketch designed by Camilla!


You have until September 30th to link up your creations and to be in the running for that FAB prize from Little Yellow House Kits :)

And here is my example for this challenge:



To view the other Punky Rebels' creations, you can click here to be taken to the challenge. I hope you will join in!

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment