Friday, September 9, 2011

Punky Scraps Challenge #27

Hello, all! I hope everyone is having a great day! My day is going pretty well.... a little cleaning, a little shopping... a little scrapping! Today is the beginning of Punky Scraps' Challenge #27. This challenge gives a picture to be inspired by. Take a look:

What inspires you from this picture?

So lets get on with our challenge....how does this picture inspire you?? Is it the leopard print? the tartan? the badges? colours?

Here is what I created for this challenge and how the picture inspired me!

Lil' Punk Layout. This is my eldest daughter when she went through a punky phase. I used all the things that I associate with punk: tartan, skull and crossbones, chains, safety pins, checkerboard pattern, and zippers. I misted the cardstock with Lindy's Stamp Gang mists in Yellow Rose of Texas and Hag Wart Orange, and Tattered Angels mist in Scarlet. I also used some opaque white stamp ink in combination with Tim Holtz's grunge stamps.



post signature

5 comments: