Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Exciting New Scrapbook Kit Club

Hello, all! I have wanted to talk about this new kit club for a while now but haven't found the time. But finally here I am to inform you that a friend of mine, Melinda K, has decided to start her very own scrapbook kit club! The club is called Scraps of Darkness! And is taylored to the alternative scrapper; those that love darker colors and themes, those who love grunge and metal, those who love steampunk, are all going to love these kits! The first kit(July) is already sold out but I look forward to the next kit and each one after that. I know I'll be subscribing to Scraps of Darkeness because it is my kind of scrapping! With permission from Mel and the lovely ladies on the Scraps of Darkness Design Team, I will be sharing with you some of their dark and decadent works of art! I hope you will take a peek at what Scraps of Darkness has to offer!

Enjoy these gorgeous layouts from Scraps of Darkness!














2 comments:

  1. Love everyone of your pages, terrific layouts. Thank you for following me and as I love your blog am now following you. Enjoy the weekend. Annette x

    ReplyDelete