Monday, November 10, 2014

Sending the Best of Wishes!

post signature
Hello, everyone! I just want to wish Betty Roberts, the amazing and oh so talented owner and artist of Simply B Stamps, a truly Happy Birthday! I hope that you have an amazing day and celebrate it to the fullest!



Please forgive me for not having a card prepared for today but I have just started a new job and it has proved difficult to find any time for anything other than preparing for more work and taking care of my family. 


Enjoy your birthday, Betty! Sending you the best of wishes and lots of hugs! 

~Celina


4 comments:

  1. Missing you and your awesome creations, hope all is going well with your new job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. not meaning to highjack this birthday wish....
    but hi there! I have been thinking about you and miss our chats. hope all is well in your life. Hugs to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, my gosh, Becky! I've missed you! Funny, I was thinking of you recently. Doing very well. Got a job in a library and hoping to get my Library Science degenerated. How have you been? You can email me directly if you ever want to talk. 😀 Forevervampress@aol.com

    ReplyDelete