Tuesday, May 27, 2014

{PIN}spirational Challenge ~May 27, 2014

Hi, everyone! Sorry this post is so late in the day! I should have posted hours ago, I know. Again, sorry. But here is the next challenge from {PIN}spirational Challenges!

The sponsors for this week's challenge are Meljen's Designs and Oak Pond Creations. Make sure to check them out!

Remember, all you must do to be able to participate is to be inspired by the {PIN}spirational photo!

And here it is:


And here is a card I made, as inspired by this adorable cowboy:

This is my Rootin Tootin Cowgirl, saying "Howdy!" I used an image from one of our sponsors, Meljen's Designs, some patterned kraft papers, green twine, Distress Ink in Vintage Photo, Thickers, some eyelet lace, and Liquid Pearls in White Opal.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment