Monday, January 21, 2013

Creative Creations Challenge #2 - Keep it Simple

Hello, all! I am a bit late in posting this! I have not gotten used to the time difference of my new DT! Lol.

This new challenge from CCC is to keep your projects simple! That should be easy enough for everyone, so I want to see just as many entries to this challenge as the first!

This challenge's sponsor is Digital Delights!

Here is my Keeping it Simple card:

No Place Like Home card. I used a fun "Dorothy" image from Digital Delights for my card. She came with her very own "Toto"! I used some of the scraps I had left from my Magic of Oz paper stack from Graphic 45. The images were colored with Copics.
 
 
I hope you'll stop by Creative Creations to join the challenge and visit Digital Delights to see the wonderful products they offer!

No comments:

Post a Comment