Saturday, July 7, 2012

Simply Challenged Challenges - July 7th - Light and Dark

Hello, all!

Welcome to our second Hosted by Challenge here at Simply Challenged Challenges, Thank you so much to all those people that joined in our Hosted by Betty Challenge! To find out who the winner and Top 3 are, please stop by the Simply Challenged Blog.


Now onto this months challenge,
Hosted by Suzi - Light & Dark

Suzi wants you to show her the lighter and darker side of life on the same project. So choose one SBS image, and use it on your project twice, once in lighter shades, and once in darker shades.


Here is what I chose to do (and remember this is all on one card that folds in three sections)



Beetlejuice Card.


Sorry that I am not able to write down more details but as I am typing this, my family is getting last minute details taken care of for our trip down south. Please forgive me for this quickie!


post signature

1 comment: