Saturday, May 5, 2012

Happy National Scrapbooking Day!

Hello, all! I just wanted to pop in and wish you a Happy National Scrapbooking Day! I've been working outside in my vegetable garden this morning but I've been checking in on the NSBD festivities over at scrapbook.com. How about you? I hope you have some scrappy fun in store for this weekend!

Also, I just finished moving all of my scrap room stuff into the garage, since my eldest daughter has taken her old room back. The good news about that is the garage seems to inspire me to create! Lol.

Wishing you all a wonderful day!


post signature

2 comments:

  1. Well a Happy NSBD to you as well. Hope you and yours are great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gardening sounds wonderful...we planted a Night Blooming Garden a few weeks ago and can't wait for them to bloom this summer after dark! Thx for stopping by. Happy Mothers Day~

    ReplyDelete