Thursday, July 21, 2011

Scraps of Darkness~Over The Rainbow Kit

Hello, all! I wanted to share a couple of layouts with you today. One of these was created using the fabulous special edition kit from Scraps of Darkness. Here is a description of the kit from the Scraps of Darkness blog:

This month, we also did a Limited Edition special kit, Over The Rainbow, featuring paper and embellishments from Graphic 45's brand new Magic of OZ line. I am really looking forward to seeing all the layouts done with this kit. I love the Wizard of Oz, and was so thrilled when G45 came out with this line, that I couldn't resist doing a special kit for it:

Over the Rainbow Kit - Special Edition - Scraps of Darkness

Sketch from Sketch Savvy.

Who's That Guy? Layout. I created this page using my Special Edition Scraps of Darkness Kit - Over the Rainbow. I used the above sketch by Sketch Savvy and am going to enter this page in a the Lyric Chalelnge over at scrapbook.com. I used the We R Memory Keepers Sew Easy tool to stitch the hearts on two sides, used a Martha Stewart Border Punch, some ribbon from my stash, some silver paper from my stash, and my Cricut Expression to cut the hearts. I also fussy cut the tin man and the flowes, added a Silver Stickled title, Christmas Red Stickles, and silver brackets.

Sketch by Sketch Savvy.
Fubaby Layout. This layout is for the Die Cuts With a View's July Satckaholic Template Challenge. I used the Sketch Savvy Sketch above as required by the challenge and used DCWV's The Blossom Song Stack, some foam Thickers, liquid pearls, and pearl embellishments.

post signature

1 comment:

  1. OMGoodness these are FABULOUS. I really, REALLY like that Furbabies layout - absolutely lovely :-D
    Ike xx

    ReplyDelete