Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Halloween Cuteness!

Hello, all! I know, I know, Halloween is over...But since Halloween is my favorite holiday, I tend to do Halloween layouts year round! I'm still in the Halloween mood, so using my Scraps of Darkness October kit, I created two layouts of my son at Halloween. The first is from this Halloween. He was a zombie killin' character named Ellis from the Left 4 Dead video game this year and so I decided to add some cute zombies in there with him. The second page is of his very first costume. Although, he didn't end up wearing the Tigger costume for Halloween that year because it was too cold out for it, I still took pics of him in it! Enjoy!

Zombies!!! layout. This is my son in his zombie survivor outfit. I used my Distress Inks reinker in Fired Brick for the blood on his shirt and Vintage Photo for the dirty smudges! lol! The zombies are from off the internet from a game called Plants Vs. Zombies. Everything else is from my Oct. Scraps of Darkness kit.

1st Costume layout. This is my son in his very first costume. He ended up wearing a different one because it was too cold for him to wear this one that year but I'm glad I got to take pictures of him in it. The papers and flowers are from my Oct. Scraps of Darkness kit. The jack-o-lantern is from my stash and is inked with Spiced Marmalade Distress Ink. The title is Thickers and I added the pom pom fringe, also from my stash. Stickles in Purple and Orange were used for the dots framing the papers.

4 comments:

  1. Great layouts. Photo and layout shows the fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful LOs Celina! I have to say my son's first costume was Tigger too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Celina, Thanks for popping in at my blog and leaving a comment. I love that little poem and I think it could just be something to think about each day. Love your blog - such a cute background too. Great scrap layouts. Vxx

    ReplyDelete