Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Roses are Red part 2

So I know I named one of my previous posts Roses Are Red but the layout I completed today is actually titled this. lol. So I came up with this layout for a challenge posted on scrapbook.com called the Monochromatic Challenge (nuetral colors are allowed). Every week you must use a different color. Week one is red; week 2 is green, week 3 is pink, and week 4 is purple. Each week has its own twist. I think I'm going to have fun with this one. Enjoy.

Journaling reads: Panted 3/2009 Photos of my prized (@ least for me) roses. My favorite color is red, of course, but white is so pretty, too!

This is a close-up of the lace flowers I made for this layout.

A bit closer close-up of the lace flowers.

Close-up of the hearts in the corner.

No comments:

Post a Comment